Truck being stalked by Cougar

Truck being stalked by Cougar
Truck Being Stalked by the Cougar

Since you are here..........

Welcome!!!! Please enjoy our blog!

If you would like to follow this blog....... hit the button to the right to follow!

You don't have to leave a comment but please
check one of the boxes below and tell me your thoughts after the post......
maybe even rate it.

Thanks................. See you next time!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day Nov 11, 2010

Proud of all my Veterans (my husband, sons, son in law and friends) because of them we can all still do what we want within the confines of the law. Or you accept the consequences. I am off work for the next 4 days. Should really get something accomplished but just relaxing today. Tomorrow we head to Columbia to bring a buffett to Christi.

Made more reservations today.......... going to Jellystone in Eureka for Earth Day. My guess is that this will be like a Disney Cruise. I will only do it once :) ................. I just wanted to do something different for Earth Day. Maybe we will go into St Louis and then again maybe we won't.

The weather is wonderful in the low 70's. We will pay for this sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment