Truck being stalked by Cougar

Truck being stalked by Cougar
Truck Being Stalked by the Cougar

Since you are here..........

Welcome!!!! Please enjoy our blog!

If you would like to follow this blog....... hit the button to the right to follow!

You don't have to leave a comment but please
check one of the boxes below and tell me your thoughts after the post......
maybe even rate it.

Thanks................. See you next time!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kids

Yesterday I was on the phone with each of my kids. All grown they are.......... 30, 28 & 24. It's nice that we talk and they tell me they love me as an adult. We must have done something right raising them. Jeffrey is going through personal issues right now but will be fine, John started basic training (and on his birthday), Justyna is living across the pond in England. Boy I do miss each of them daily. I am very proud of all of them!!!! and today is Jeff's Birthday. Happy Birthday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment