Truck being stalked by Cougar

Truck being stalked by Cougar
Truck Being Stalked by the Cougar

Since you are here..........

Welcome!!!! Please enjoy our blog!

If you would like to follow this blog....... hit the button to the right to follow!

You don't have to leave a comment but please
check one of the boxes below and tell me your thoughts after the post......
maybe even rate it.

Thanks................. See you next time!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

logdate June 2010

We didn't go out in June due to Chemical Week and work (won't stop me next year) We did go and recon the campground for our July vacation and found we needed to change. We were going to go to Eminence Canoe and Rental & Campground. they had free wi-fi. BUT were on the top of a hill that has a horrible turn to get into and then up a short steep rocky road. (I didn't want to hit the Pod with rocks) so we chose to go to Circle B. We visited Donna at Patti's and saw the inside of her 5th wheel. WOW I wanna go full time. I can do that. Well all except financially right now. Want to sell the house and go. I find it harder and harder to go back home and back to work each time we go out. I want to be able to go from here to there and there to there. Want to volunteer or work for my keep. Can  I do that??? Can Jeff do that?? I so want to try. Need to start thinking seriously. What would we have to do in order to just go. Oh yeah, we bought a 2500 to haul the Pod. It was stressing the Avalanche, which I now drive.

My dad passed away June 26th while we were in Springfield getting the windows tinted. Sometime maybe I will blog about that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment