Truck being stalked by Cougar

Truck being stalked by Cougar
Truck Being Stalked by the Cougar

Since you are here..........

Welcome!!!! Please enjoy our blog!

If you would like to follow this blog....... hit the button to the right to follow!

You don't have to leave a comment but please
check one of the boxes below and tell me your thoughts after the post......
maybe even rate it.

Thanks................. See you next time!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

log date Nov 24 2010

So today we went to Camping World to pick up the Pod............. being told that it was ready last week. It was raining. But drove down. We saw the Pod in the parking lot and decided to check it before going in. The question we had going in was "What WAS done??" It hadn't been washed, the cover for the water faucet wasn't fixed, the handle was loose, the sewer hose was WIDE OPEN, the underbelly insulation wasn't resealed AND our battery was dead!! Second time that happened at Camping World. Not sure what they do to drain the battery but............. So I am a bit mad and am nicely told by Jeff to "behave......... don't be a bitch". Ok so we walked in and I went straight to service and asked Pat why my trailer wasn't ready???? He thought it was until we did a walk around with him. It took them almost 4 hours to completely fix the trailer. We now have a year warrenty on the galley tank. I was very glad to bring it home. Bought a new chair for the one that was broke at brother Jay's in October. I took the curtains from the big window to be hemmed to the right length and going to have curtains for the bedroom made. I like that better than the shades because when I wake up in the middle of the night I like to look outside. Leonard called me last week and we talked about trailers and camping for next year. It is so nice to have friends like that. He called again and we are camping with them (right next door) in May. I told him if he was good I would make a cobbler :) He did like that the last time. Also, last week I bought 2 small cast iron dishes that I am going to try to make breakfast in. I have found recipes for pancakes and one for peach french toast. Think I am going to trade the peaches for apples. As of right now we have 4 weekends of camping reserved and paid for. Each at different campgrounds. I don't want to keep going back to the same place. There is more to see (even in Missouri) but I will go back to Turpentine Creek next year. I LOVED it there. Know the site I want too!!! Hopefully Tally-Ho will be next to us. Until next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment