Truck being stalked by Cougar

Truck being stalked by Cougar
Truck Being Stalked by the Cougar

Since you are here..........

Welcome!!!! Please enjoy our blog!

If you would like to follow this blog....... hit the button to the right to follow!

You don't have to leave a comment but please
check one of the boxes below and tell me your thoughts after the post......
maybe even rate it.

Thanks................. See you next time!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bringing it home.

Let me first explain "The Pod" it is a 27RLS Keystone Cougar Travel Trailer. This was my idea but Jeff was all over it when it came up in converstation. Took possession of the "Pod" on March 27th, 2010. Not exactly sure what we were thinking. The day we brought it home it was raining........... Not horribly bad but raining all the same. Thank God there was a convoy of military vehicles on the road. Poor Jeff didn't go over 45 the entire trip. We are about 80 miles from Camping World (I made myself sick just thinking about going the last 5 miles up T Highway) The amount of time of 44 was EASY........ I dreaded the 5 miles up T. Home........... Now to back him up down the driveway. Mind you, in the rain. I was in tears by the time we got it in the driveway. Not sure how I would ever go back out  with it. Because it meant going back down T highway. We bought "things" pots, pans. dishes, glasses, silverware, towels, bedding, decorations, fans, flowers,tablecloths (not that red and white checked one either) spices, soaps, air fresheners, games (do we even play games?) and an tv for the bedroom. Outside stuff............. Chairs (that was all I thought I would need) and lights. The lights match the interior.. very fallish, rugs, clocks................ and LOL but I believe we were all set................... Little did I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment