Truck being stalked by Cougar

Truck being stalked by Cougar
Truck Being Stalked by the Cougar

Since you are here..........

Welcome!!!! Please enjoy our blog!

If you would like to follow this blog....... hit the button to the right to follow!

You don't have to leave a comment but please
check one of the boxes below and tell me your thoughts after the post......
maybe even rate it.

Thanks................. See you next time!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vacation July 2011 Hearts Apart Dinner & Cambridge


Our time is beginning to run out. I am ready to go home but not ready to leave Justyna and the kids. Although we talk most every day and sometimes many times I day... I still miss my daughter being close. I can't readily help. Right now her husband is away so she is a one parent machine with 4 little ones. I give her credit where credit is due. She doesn't have a second thought about going anywhere... even driving on the wrong side of the road.
The last time I was there we went to two Hearts Apart Dinners... and this time we were able to go to another. This was at the bowling alley. The kids bowled and Justyna helped them. I took pictures and attempted to  keep up with the messes. :)

On the 22nd we ran to Cambridge.................... another Tesco............... more bags!!!! We also got some lunch at Tesco's. I got a tuna and cucumber sandwich which was terrible and when Justyna took a bite (while driving) I thought she was going to vomit. OMG it was so funny. She spit out the window and didn't know if it went out or back!!!! We also had OX flavored chips........... now now..... they really were good. Kettle type chips that tasted like they had been dipped in au jus.
Here are two links to the rest of the pictures:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment