Truck being stalked by Cougar

Truck being stalked by Cougar
Truck Being Stalked by the Cougar

Since you are here..........

Welcome!!!! Please enjoy our blog!

If you would like to follow this blog....... hit the button to the right to follow!

You don't have to leave a comment but please
check one of the boxes below and tell me your thoughts after the post......
maybe even rate it.

Thanks................. See you next time!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cabin Fever ......Feb 12, 2011

I see the POD every day......... it sits in the driveway...... Looks so cold....... but still welcoming. I can't wait for it to get warm so I can go out and begin the season. It is supposed to be in the 60's this week. It has been what seems a very long and dark winter... The days are getting longer by the minute. We have some things to accomplish in the POD before our first trip.......... Maybe next weekend we will be able to get in and dust it off and begin. When we can get in there .... I plan on taking you on a grand tour. I talk about it here in my blog all the time. Well I talk about it all the time anywhere! Anyway, I thought I should put some interior pictures here.

We want to go camping............. we want to put our yak in the river and float!!! We want to get on our scooters and not freeze :)  I really want to wake up on a Sunday morning ..... go out and restart the fire and watch the world wake up!! I really don't mind a week or two of good cold weather to kill all the nasty little bugs............ but I don't understand why it has to be months long!!!!!

So we have spent the winter ............. whiling away the hours waiting to be able to confer with the flowers,
Consult with the snow.

Facebook.......... some say the worse time waster ever. What I do like about FB is that my kids (who all live away) can post pictures. I have found friends again that without FB I would never be in contact with. I have also found people who enjoy the same things that I do. It opens windows for you. Weather, zoo, kids, causes, games, stores, hobbies, brand names, pictures from all over. Oh, I have to mention opinions......... you get many opinions sometimes good, bad or indifferent! I check FB in the morning and then again at night. Who knows what I might miss or not :) ......... Birthdays are just there so you really can't forget them.

I am finding that like FB the blogs that I read are just as interesting.............. sometimes more as they are more detailed. I follow about 20 blogs and try to keep up as possible. I follow full timers, dutch oven cooking, rv lifestyle, friends and others. I don't always comment! For those of you that know me .............. you understand how hard that must be sometimes.

Since we purchased our RV I have also started following some forums.......... RVtalk.com, keystonerv.com & I do visit modmyrv.com . I have learned so very much from those about my own RV. Have no problem going in there and asking just about anything. People are very helpful!!!!

Til the time I have a thought..........................

2 comments:

  1. Felicia, be sure to check out the Women's RV forum, too. Not just for solo's: http://www.womenrv.com/forum

    We love FB...we no longer play any of the games but do follow family, friends, school chums and former co-workers. Great way to get a snapshot of everyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see your updates that way I can keep up with what you are doing and planning .. ALso love FB so I cen keep track of family near and far, friends I have made etc .. Love Ya Sis !

    ReplyDelete