Truck being stalked by Cougar

Truck being stalked by Cougar
Truck Being Stalked by the Cougar

Since you are here..........

Welcome!!!! Please enjoy our blog!

If you would like to follow this blog....... hit the button to the right to follow!

You don't have to leave a comment but please
check one of the boxes below and tell me your thoughts after the post......
maybe even rate it.

Thanks................. See you next time!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Camping Neighbors

Camping Neighbors -- near and far. When I started this blog I searched for other RV'ing type blogs and found quite a few. I follow some of them. Some more than others. This week I decided to ask for a bit of help. I clicked on his Facebook because didn't know how else to contact. He has helped me to make my blog look nicer and get a facebook badge. Thanks to Motty for putting up with my questions.... It was almost like sitting around a campfire with the Neighbors!!

To the other blogs I follow............ Thank you for allowing me into your life through your blog. I will be trying to put the blogs I follow on mine :)

Tomorrow we are off to St Louis for the RV Show............ Yeah!!!! More Camping Neighbors!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome Felicia - It has been my pleasure! you do have a nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motty and Patti are two great friends. Glad he could help! Thanks for the comment on my blog...now I get to follow you!

    ReplyDelete